Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random Sunday Thoughts

I'm tired of Perez Hilton describing Lady Gaga as "amazeballs." Balls are not amazing. They just hang there, are kicked or hurled through space.

Why does Gabriel Byrne keeps saying to Dianne Weist, "I'm tired of you and your pet theories, Gina" in just about every episode of In Treatment? Careless writing or is he just a dick?

I enjoyed my viewing of Judgement at Nuremberg starring Spencer Tracy, Monty Cliff, Marlene Dietrich and Judy Garland. I've now seen Marlene in a movie and she's positively smashing. No wonder Spencer Tracy kept wanting more of her coffee even though he really wanted to break down her Berlin wall. My gbfs will revolt, but I don't get the Judy obsession. Love Liza more and don't tell me it's because Liza is closer to my generation. I've followed the yellow brick road and marched in the Easter Parade to where a Star was Born.

My cat didn't vengeance vomit upon my return which means Dishbrotherfriend spoiled him rotten.

Now, I shall retire to my parlor.

No comments: