Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I've Been Flimmed Without My Knowledge!

I think I hurt myself. Launched into manic jumproping for 20 minutes, then did Buns of Steel for 50 minutes. Three Quesadillas later, I might recover--which brings me to tonight's guest, Erin Andrews, the "beautiful ESPN reporter" who got filmed secretly while prancing naked in her hotel room. This is EXACTLY what Dish did in her D.C. hotel room but where is my offensive Youtube exposay? Sure, they always film the hot chicks--Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Gwyneth Paltrow. Why not film John Goodman checking out his dingaling? Can't we watch Susan Boyle jiggle for the mirror? I do this all the time and my fame does not skyrocket like so. Despite the major embarrassment and violation, everyone now knows who Erin is...though Dish will order Cinemax if she needs to gawk at naked people. It's too tedious when they're so perfect. Be strong, Erin. Get those moronic lamebutts (although they will get theirs, trust me), then forget about it.

Top Secret Update: Dish spoke with a real live female celebrity today. My pancreas was lodged in the throat but I kept it down. As a reward, I'm snuggling with my Gabriel Byrne in In Treatment and eating pineapple (which I'm pretending is Cappuccino Ice Cream Crunch).

No comments: