Friday, July 31, 2009

If Only We All Had the Talent to Diss Our Hookups via Rap Song

I know he offends the gays but I love Eminem since Slim Shady. His lyrics amuse and inspire me. In his latest, The Warning, he brings down Mariah Carey with whom he shared sweet boinkage. She won't fess up to sullying her loins with his shameful man muscle but he claims to have pics, which he might publicize! Thank gawd, Dish wasn't stupid to be photographed (though there are tons of naked pics of me at age 2 and they are HOT!). Bring on the sex tape, Emmie! I am so bored.

Happenings: I'm taking the 9am to Hartford, CT for a Dish family reunion tomorrow morn--My seventh Amtrak voyage in 30 days...

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

I certainly hope you're getting frequent flier miles for all of your journeys. A few more trips and you'll be Joe Biden.

Anonymous said...

Where is the Saturday fix? Is Dish having too much fun? What about us?