Monday, July 13, 2009

My New Glasses Are Ginormous

I returned to the trenches only to find on my desk a pile of presents from a most benevolent source. We'll call her Fairy Godmother. Like Dishmama, FG gives great pep talk and toils day and night. My work for FG is a pleasure that requires no presents (but I LOVE THEM ANYWAY!). We know how much Dish adores DVDs, so FG pillaged my Amazon wishlist: Guarding Tess (Shirl!), Postcards from the Edge, Fleetwood Mac's The Dance (Stevie!), Sweet Charity, My Geisha, Defiance (Liev and Daniel, major slurpage!) and Hair. I'll be on the train to D.C. this Thursday, firing up my laptop to do some hard-core viewing. (Merci, FG!)

Dish got new glasses. I was tired of my usual thin, wiry frames and now have a large honking red cage over my eyes. It's kinda Nana-Mouskouri-serial-killer-executive. I enjoy them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May we have a blog picture of the ginormous glasses?