Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Let Me Eat Cake

I figured the best way to celebrate my birthday was to post a topless picture of myself. That and receive my usual absurdly early phone call from Dishbrother where he yell/sings Happy Birthday into the phone. Sleep deprivation is so my thing.

I'll spend the day indulging in my favorite activities:

Drinking coffee
Watching Live with Regis and Kelly, The View, Judge Judy, possibly Dr. Phil
Sneak pre-cake at lunch
Exercise or make a good attempt
Hang with family and have real cake

Let's hope nothing too earth-shattering happens to overshadow my day. I was so pissed at JFK, jr. in 1999 when his plane crashed. What a dick!

4 comments:

John Haracopos said...

J.J. Wishes The DishGirl A Very Happy Birthday!!!

Kelly said...

Happy birthday! May your every birthday wish come true and may Gerald Butler brush his teeth before your make-out session.

Dish said...

Thanks, JJ and Kelly! I would coat myself in Purrell before making out with Gerard but it would be worth it!

HersheyKiss said...

I hope your birthday was super spectacular!