Sunday, November 22, 2009

American Music Award Reactions

Lady Gaga just walked on wearing a skeleton bra and a maxi pad. I might be a little over her. She has good club music and I enjoy her song for Michael Bolton. And Paparazzi.

I've never been that into Keith Urban but watching him, I got a little frisson of lust. He and Nicole make a nice family.

Hated Rihanna's song but I give her props for her performance.

Opening Janet Jackson: the lip-sync was too obvious but adore how she can hoof it better than most women half her age.

Excited for Whitney and J.Lo's lip synching coming up.

Of course, they gave an award to Michael Jackson. I threw up a little in my mouth. Especially with fame-whoring unfamous family trying to make another buck off him.

Will admit to being in heat over Adam Lambert's upcoming performance. *insert girlish squeal here*

In the meantime, Dish prepares for the holidays. Does anyone know where to get a cheap menorah? I'm going Jewish this year and will observe Hanukkah, except on Christmas.

2 comments:

HersheyHoHoHo said...

My head is still reeling after that Gagaspectacle. Poor Whitney Houston .. Kathy Griffin, as usual, hit the nail right on the head. Whitney messed herself up beyond repair, I fear.

HersheyKiss said...

http://www.bargainjudaica.com