Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some Days Are Stranger Than Others

Dish spent almost an entire day without television. The silence was surreal. I did work. I thought of no celebrities.

Okay, enough lying: so The Post had non-sleazy article about the true relationship between Brad and Angina, like they're on the verge of breaking up because of Brad's doobie smoking and her crazy tantrums. If you look like Angina, you can have as many tantrums as you want--is how I feel. I'm not a fan but if she gives so much to charity, I couldn't give a fat fig what she does behind closed doors (I don't buy it either). Same goes for Brad's doobies. If I had that many children, I'd need to be stoned, too. Liked him in the Oceans movies. Do NOT think he is hot.

And Holy Handicaps, what happened with the Tiger Woods fiasco? I'm not sure I care except Dishfather loves him. Moral of all these stories: Rich people have problems too.

ps. Will Nora get laid tonight on B&S? I want to see some skin!

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

Great To See That Nora Got Laid!!! Jon Is Looking So Good!!!
I'm So Over The Walker Family Being In Each Others Laundry, Promising Not To Squeal And Then Squealing! It's Becoming A Bore....

Dish said...

Agree about everything. The Walkers are trashy!