Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Holiday Meltdowns

The state dinner party-crashers, Tiger, David Hasselhoff. This is why Dish doesn't like the holiday season. The strange vibe of celebration-desperation. In NYC, people push each other to get into stores and on subways. No kind words but Mr. I'm-soooo-important knocks you over while fondling his Crackberry. Instead of niceness, the world succumbs to crazyacting.

For me, it's all about the gingerbread latte. Celebrity of the day: Thank you, Starbucks, for making Christmas, Kwaanza, Yule and Hannukah what it should be. I've been eyeing the Cranberry Bliss Bar for years now and this time, I might get it--TG and my figure be damned to hell! Speaking of TG, he woke up at 3 am just to talk in the right time zone. Who does that? Someone who can't wait to see me. 17 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed! The gingerbread that appears in December and disappears as soon as the holidays are over. O Starbucks.

HersheyKissenburg said...

In the not too distant future, we'll be at 2 weeks and counting!!