Tuesday, November 03, 2009

It's About The Girls Tonight

James Franco is on General Hospital starting 11/20. It's such an odd thing I have to watch. I'm taking a vacation day for the event (It's okay, Dishmama. I have to take more vacation days or I will lose them). I could never get past Luke and Laura--a love story founded on rape--but maybe James can bring me into the 21st Century of GH.

And just because J.J. feels as passionately as I do: BOY GEORGE, WE WANT YOU BACK! Please perform again. We don't care how fugly or crazy you are. Your talent moves us all. There is no one else like you. I beg you, don't let me get obsessed with Adam Lambert, who could never take your place even though he's the closest to a glam pop-rocket we've got. Boy, you're too genius to remain silent.

Now, Dish will retire to watch the premiere of the remake of the remake of V. I wonder what "V" stands for. So many possibilities.

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

V is red. You do the math. Multiples of 4. Along those lines .. I disliked the first 25 minutes, but enjoyed the remaining part. Why do you suppose they would show Scott Wolf in the shower without showing him in the shower?

Dish said...

Oh, Hershey, I agree completely about Scott Wolf. If you lead a horse to water, doesn't it follow logic to let it drink? Why put Scott Wolf in the shower, if you aren't going to show us his naughty bits or even a flash of his abs? It's almost like we're being punished. It's those damn Vs.