Friday, November 20, 2009

Showgirl

Another person I love: Elizabeth Berkley. Showgirls was comedy not drama so she has nothing to be ashamed of. She was brilliant as that ninny trollop stripper Noni who could probably have killed Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford with a steel stiletto. Since that disaster, Elizabeth has done Lifetime and other little projects, including reality, and a website for helping young girls through life, especially body image. This afternoon, Dish continued her journey through the last season of The L Word and Elizabeth re-entered my universe with a bang. I love how all the lesbians on the show are supermodels, discuss their feelings and have sex all the time. They can't resist going to bed, even if the girl is the most toxic thing on earth. Your love interest could stab you in the chest, sue you for sexual harrassment, steal your screenplay, cheat on you, poison you and you still go out for coffee and then sex. My hope is that Elizabeth is given multiples by Jennifer Beals. Noni will not be denied.

5 comments:

John Haracopos said...

I'm a "Showgirls" fan too! I like her most in "The First Wives Club" What's The Line That Kills Me? "I See Highlights!".........

Dish said...

I love her line, "PIZZA!!!" in FWC. She is lovely and amazing.

Anonymous said...

When does the talk show begin?

Anonymous said...

Dish plus JJ equals Oprah (plus jStewart/Colbert)

Dish said...

Okay, J.J. and I might have to do something. He's just too theatrical, good-looking and funny NOT to be famous.