Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bringing On the ZZZZs

Dish showed off the glamorous life by taking coins to the Penny Arcade at TD Bank. It's not that I'm poor, I just need to create space in my apartment and the coins helped me validate a manicure. Then I watched Dexter. Yep, that's about it. Are we excited? I did scour the streets for celebs and fluffed my hair. When I got around 22nd Street, I scanned the area for Gerard Butler--you know, just in case. It might have been too early in the afternoon...

No celebs, no real news. Oh wait, sure there is: How much do I not want to see 2012? Strap a kid on your back as you run from the tidal wave, it increases the Awwww factor. Though perhaps it'll give John Cusack's career a boost. There's an example of how a funny looking person can become a sexy star. I enjoy him.

4 comments:

HersheyHoHoHo said...

That was a well thought out plan, getting the coins to the bank and out of the way. No way of telling how excitable anyone could be to see coinage lying about. I suspect the temptation could be overwhelming. Kiss is on the prowl for a sport jacket and a new Christmas tree. I'm overcome by holiday shopping far too early in the season. Did Dish purchase a candle holder yet??

Anonymous said...

FYI Gerard is in UK right now, Scotland, England premiering his movie Law Abiding Citizen, visiting family.

Dish said...

Thanks for the tip. Might have to see Law Abiding Citizen because Angry Gerard + Explosions + Topless While in Prison Scenes = Ecstasy for Dish.

Dish said...

But not so much ecstasy that it diminishes my commitment to TG.