Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

How interesting: according to Page Six, GMA will let girlfriend-beater Chris Brown sing but not gay Adam Lambert. Dish is tempted not to watch ANY shows on ABC--very difficult since Sally Field is my life.

So what did I do for Thanksgiving? I basked in the family-love of Dishbrother and Dishbrothersidekick who cooked for me all day long. We ate, watched Ever After, and scoured the web for obvious plastic surgery (Sarah Jessica Parker, Demi Moore, Roy Scheider). We discussed Dougray Scott's excellent hair and the timeline of his career (poorly cast in Desperate Housewives but we like him overall); how Drew Barrymore has an otherworldly look to her, is so adorable. We hate her accent in the movie but think she's a marvelous actress usually (Grey Gardens, Boys on the Side).

Dish did not eat turkey, is making up for it by obsessing over turkey waddle growing under chin. Maybe I will get my neck done.

No comments: