Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dish is a Masterbaker!

In buccolic Chelsea, same-sex couples, gallery and furniture store owners can smell chocolate chip pumpkin bread emanating from Dish's kitchen. I gathered bluberries and strawberries from this year's harvest, which will go in tomorrow's pie. I will then allow other people to cook for me, as nature intended.

I am thankful for many things:

Spiritual prosperity, health, a nice rack.

Eastwick is back on the air.

Adam Lambert was lovely this morning (though more controversy ensued and Dish is tired of it) on CBS.

Dishbrother and Dishbrothersidekick transported a large table to the abode while Dish sashayed her fatte-asse behind them.

My hair has never looked better.

That Levi Johnson didn't show peen in Playgirl. While we're all disappointed, it was a good career move.

I'm thankful for all Dish readers. Even if you loathe Thanksgiving or feel alone or depressed during the holidays, just remember that baked goods and severely spiked egg nog heal all wounds. So go ahead, make an ass of yourself. Dish is right there with you.

3 comments:

dm said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Dish. Do we take the yolks out of that eggnog?

HersheyKiss said...

The peen may be coming. Someone told me that there will be 3 updates, so the world has only seen set #1 to date. Stay tuned. The peen may be coming.

HersheyKiss said...

Part II is now available. (I'm told .. hehehe ...). No peen. I think it will make its debut in Part III. I'm thinking peen and globes. I can feel it. Levi, don't make us beg!