Thursday, November 19, 2009

Long Live Lara

Even though she's had crazy amounts of work done to her face and doesn't eat, I still love Lara Flynn Boyle. While degrading myself with Baby on Board (ran out of Netflix and it's a Watch Instantly because it sucks so hard), I was shocked at my first glance of Lara--those puffy cheeks implants and boatlike jowls. Then her steely voice charmed me back to life. She was the only good part of that movie other than hearing perenial goody-goody John Corbett act like a douche. I will shout my love for Lara from the rooftops. She was amazing on The Practice (nothing hotter than the romantic tension between her and Dylan McDermott), she made me want to be The Temp, and, yes, she did have a fabulous lesbian role on Ally McBeal with Heather Locklear. Bottom line: I just can't look away when she's on screen.

She could do a lot professionally with the next thirty years of her life if she gets her act together. Fix the face and then just stop! If they ever redo Dynasty, she is Alexis.

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

I Love Her Too! How About That DishGirl?? We Agree... If You Would Really Like To See LFB At Her Best, Get Season 2 Of Showtimes Wonderful But Cancelled Series "HUFF", She Will Blow You Down!!!! (Don't Know If Season 2 Is On DVD Yet)

I Like The Idea Of A Talk Show!... Our Title?
DishGirl & J.J. Fix, Then Rule The World!!!

Dish said...

We agree on her and Boy George. I will totally Netflix Huff since you've been screaming about that show for years.

We definitely need a talk show. I can see you saying, YA THINK? We could post it on here! Let's do it.