Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Oscah

Dish has always felt The Oscars should be called The Penis Show. So much inappropriate sexual innuendo (okay, mostly said by Dish off screen), tons of OMPs and pretty starlets. With Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin hosting, it will be The Double Penis Show. Of course I'll be watching as I love them both (way more than Billy Crystal).

Tonight is a festival: Modern Family with my two new favorite gays, Eastwick and the World Series. Being 3,000 miles away in a land where skiing is prevalent and television is so unsophisticated, TG doesn't have such confections. But he will hear about them 42 days from now. I told a big lie the other day, "I used to watch a lot of television, but I really don't anymore." Why do I do this? Maybe I could pretend this is true.

3 comments:

md said...

Now that is one big lie. You're right, you could make it happen. Or you could write the great television novel.

Anonymous said...

you don't watch tv anymore...ah HA HA HA HA HA HA HA -- ow my stomach hurts -- HA HA HA HA HA HA HA -- OOOooooo, that's rich, oh, I'm cryin' ow ow ow HA HA HA HA HA...

Dish said...

A big lie! I'm chuckling just thinking about it. We'll see what other whoppers I come up with.