Sunday, November 08, 2009

It's Hammer Time

Break out the Boniva and Metamucil: Tenney. Field. Doing it geriatric style on tonight's Brothers & Sisters. I don't know about you but I'm already laughing my freckled hiney off. Jon Tenney as a motorcycle-riding bad boy just seems so funny to Dish. I feel sympathetic vibrations for the luck he must feel to breathe the same oxygen as Nora Walker. The next best thing would be to have her throw food at him. She's so excellent--the Queen of the Hissy and Goddess of Love.

Not sure what to do before this blessed event. Now that Gale Harold is off Desperate Housewives, Dish doesn't care. Maybe I'll read more Proust. In an effort to impress TG, who is one of those dreaded academics, I mentioned my love for Nabokov. He was delighted I had a pursuit separate from my desire to wear as much pastel as The Golden Girls. TG will find out soon enough that my brain is filled with fluff. But it's pretty good fluff.

2 comments:

HersheyKissenstein said...

Most darling of Dishes .. never PRETEND! TG must enjoy the fluff that is in your brain along with the strong intellect and amazing bust for him to be TG. My advice: don't head down the wrong path in the planning stages.

Dish said...

I'm exaggerating. TG understands he will be watching a lot of Will & Grace!