Saturday, November 28, 2009

For Your Entertainment!

Adam Lambert's CD For Your Entertainment has more than two good songs and is well worth the fortune. It's rare I root for young people to succeed so I'm on the Lambert float and raising all lavender flags to celebrate his success. Wondering: Was I a gay man in my past life or am I just a fierce hag?

Damn you, fellow hag Kathy Griffin. Dish dreamt her other favorite redhead was pregnant and delivered two babies by two separate fathers. TG and I talk too much about our future parasites so this makes sense. If TG is the first father, who's the second? (please let it be Gale Harold or Gerard Butler--the latter can impregnate with just a look so this won't break my commitment to TG)

Snowed by the Victoria's Secret "Buy one bra, get the other half off" nonsense, Dish spent an entire day trying to find inexpensive but necessary lingerie. At least five attendants came over to assault me so I wound up scurrying out of the store. It doesn't take much sales talk to alienate Dish.

(JJ, is that you screaming over KG's picture?)

2 comments:

dm said...

Being shopping averse, Dish needs her personal shopper to get those undies, etc. Will be back soon.

John Haracopos said...

Yes!!! I almost was unable to read your post do to her ugly face...