Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dishstory

If The Tudors had existed when I was fourteen, I would have aced Western Civ. Instead, I got a C. Did you know that Henry VIII, after beheading Anne Boleyn (relative of Dish), married Jane Seymour, who played Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman? All world leaders fall in love with actresses so it's understandable and Jane is hard to resist. Jane has such powers of seduction she could lure even a Quee--I mean King such as Jonathan Rhys Meyers into her bed. Way back when, she was the hot temptress that brought Christopher Reeves to fields of ecstasy in Somewhere in Time. Of course, Jane Seymour was destined to be Queen of England.

Long Live, Jane! I'm only on the third episode of Season III so don't tell me what happens next. By the by, Jonathan's eyes are a little bloodshot this season. He needs to lay off the Captain Morgan.

(ps. TG is making mac and cheese from scratch. I'm not sure how I got so lucky.)

No comments: