Saturday, January 09, 2010

Down Under

Important Insider Gossip: Scarlett Johanssen is a pleasure to work with. Liev Schreiber is excellent but a bit of a diva. Will Dish go see A View from the Bridge on Broadway? Probably not because I'm not an Arthur Miller fan. Maybe if someone else pays.

Today I worked my way through Australia, starring the cast of every Australian actor of the last twenty years, minus Russell Crowe. I still have three hours of sandstorms and loinclothes to endure. Nicole Kidman has never looked better. In fact, her plastic surgery settled down. She was preggers during the making of the film, though you wouldn't know it. Her costar Hugh Jackman plays a manly muscled bar-brawler but to me, he is a big girl--not a cattle driver. Hugh's driving something else.

I made TG watch the first two episodes of Sex and the City today--to catch him up with pop culture--and he likened it to waterboarding. I think he protests too much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TG sounds like a true genius.

Mel said...

Hey! Don't diss my boyfriend Hugh! was he not manly enough for you as "Drover"? Ok, the love scene between him and Nicole was cringeworthy, but kissing a block of ice will do that to a person.

Dish said...

I would never diss Hugh. I just would rather do mud-masks and read tabloids with him than watch him drive cattle. I don't believe it.