Sunday, January 03, 2010

What's Your Syndrome?

Since her catastrophic downing of pills to deal with her broken heart, Alexis Ray Joel wants to help other girls who endure crippling depression from "Heartbreak-Related Syndrome." I have Fat-Ass Syndrome, which cripples me sometimes. I can't get out of bed, which only makes my ass bigger so it's a vicious circle--literally. I also have crippling Ice-Cream-Itis, which I can't talk about and is self-explanatory. Soon, I'd like to address high school students who suffer from similar issues. Go back to singing, Alexis.

The year is not off to a promising start. TG confused Gene Simmons with Richard Simmons. He said, "It's impressive Gene Simmons keeps exercising at his age." The only thing Gene Simmons exercises is his penis and a hairbrush. TG also mixes up Matthew Broderick and Michael J. Fox, which I won't even get into.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rethink the relationship(?) although it is one of the funniest installments of Dish yet.

Dish said...

TG cooks, cleans and makes me exercise. No rethinking needed!

Anonymous said...

wait, is this TG or a personal servant? If a personal servant, he should know celebrities and films to assist you in your work or actually do your work for you--as well as everything else. That's the way celebrity-hood operates.

Dish said...

TG is lovesick therefore my personal servant until the honeymoon phase is over. I am enjoying it immensely! He's catching up on pop culture but it will take years before he could be my celebrity assistant.

DBSK said...

I love that he gets his actors confused!! That's how I got DB to fall for me, purposedly mixing up Judy Dench with Julie Andrews and Judy Garland : )

Dish said...

DBSK, you are genius! I think TG is effing up the stars on purpose.