Thursday, January 07, 2010

Watchmen

If Javier Bardem and C. Thomas Howell had sex, they'd produce Jeffrey Dean Morgan with Jeffipoo taking after Javier's side. JJ's brain is short-circuiting from the sandwich potential here. Watchmen is a lavish hunkfest with Billy Crudup (brother in sperm with Jeffrey), JDM (B.I.S. with Crudup), and Patrick Wilson as washed-out superheroes, directed by Zack Snyder of 300 glory. Snyder obviously had enjoyed several communal soaks with Frank Miller since it echoes his work almost too closely. Overall, I fell asleep but enjoyed a couple poetic parts, especially with Billy Crudup as Dr. Manhattan (Blue Man Group). Rent only if you are into graphic novels.

In train wreck news: Vince Vaughn married a nobody which means it could work; Katy Perry and Russell Brand got enraged, as did Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood. I'm not sure either couple will make it to the altar.

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

J.J. must apologize for taking so long to comment; he was growing old and Dish proved it!
When I saw this post I honestly thought, WOW I've never seen that photo of Javier before!
I read on; a short-circuit is exactly what happened! Dish knows J.J. better then he thought! I Friggin Plotzed!
Who is Jeffrey Dean Morgan? IMDB couldn't load fast enough, my brain was seconds from caving in. As I read his filmography- more shock; aftershocks! I had seen some of his films and not noticed. Clearly, I'm growing old...
This was to much for me to accept so I opted to ignore this posting and go on with my life. Upon returning home from work, two days later and exhausted, the husband & I sat down to watch "Taking Woodstock" having just received it from Netflix.
Who is that handsome guy in the background? Before I could take my next breath I knew, It's the love-child of Javier Bardem & C. Thomas Howell.
Hey Dish, Thanks for makind me complete- yeah," You Complete Me!"

Dish said...

JDM is severely hunkalicious. He had a lovely role in P.S. I Love You and was in Weeds as the dead husband. I'll buy you a bucket for your drool. The best part: he's a really good actor.