Sunday, January 10, 2010

Why Waste Time?

Couldn't get through Australia and watched the first five minutes of The International before realizing: As much as I love Naomi Watts, life's too short for bad movies. So now, TG and I are listening to The Carpenters. He's working, I'm thinking about the stars.

For instance, Derek Jeter is supposedly marrying that Minka Kelly of the amazing bikini vacation. One thing I like about DJ: He's one of the few sports figures who doesn't yell obscenities after playing badly. He is consistent, like a good bowel movement.

Today, Joe Lieberman and John McCain were reporting on their Dangerous Territory tour of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq. I think they are secretly in Key West, kissing on the beach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, why didn't someone else think of that?

Dish said...

They are living la vida loca in each other's arms.

Anonymous said...

Please tell this to Politico or the Daily Beast.