Monday, January 04, 2010

Annette Bening's Bangs

6:30 pm: TG and I compare Diane Sawyer and Katie Couric on the evening news. ABC news has cheap local backdrop and Sawyer's delivery is too intense. Not to mention, she wore a pinstripe suit, my pet peeve. She moves her head too much and everything is a catastrophe. (still have a little crush)
9:34 pm: Day is complete watching Annette Bening's bangs vibrate during her "female upstart" speech in The American President.

Last night: Teri Hatcher wore a fat suit, an excellent look. I might give her credit for daring to appear ugly in front of millions. But wait! It's a good strategy: We see how fetching she might be in contrast. BITCH! I still hate her and her devious manipulations. Victory: TG watched Desperate Housewives even though he said he was going to do his own thing. He's malleable and will sink to my level on command.

Since all Julia matters concern me, I've started reading Eat Pray Love. I may be killed for writing this but one more story of a rich WASP finding enlightenment in the Far East provokes my gag reflex and yet I can't put it down. My guru is: Snickers. Damn me!

1 comment:

John Haracopos said...

J.J. isn't so wild for Katie Couric but Diane Sawyer's creamy insincerity & self-important manner must go!
She's The Condescending Koos Of All Time!!!

Annette Bening Is My Queen!!!