Thursday, January 21, 2010

Major Star Sighting by J.J. at Whole Foods

12:51 pm: The WF in Chelsea. Holy Raiders of the Lost Lesbians! Harrison Ford and Sandra Bernhart were spotted by J.J. during his lunch hour. No details aside from their sharing oxygen in this enclosed space on 24th and 7th. The walls are closing in on Dish just thinking of the possibilities for orgasmic conversational exchanges. Were they picking out sushi together? Buying communal Swiss Muesli? Indy, we should totally work together. I don't sing, Sandra, and I'm not that funny. It's okay, I have your back, Star of The Fugitive. Plus, Madonna's Former Friend, I hate snakes. Oh so do I, Harry baby--Big Time.

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

No they were not together, I don't think... They were however both in the fresh produce area. Sandra squeezing fruit- Harrison wandering aimlessly while talking on the phone...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a caper to me.