Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Keep Those Idiots Coming!

Tila Tequila has always annoyed me because she's dumb and addicted to at least one substance (and not in the way that's fun for everyone to watch). The novelty of bisexuality on TV compelled me to watch one minute of her reality show before violence flooded my veins. Now that her "wifey" Casey Johnson died, she's bound to have a new reality show on coping with her grief (by finding her a new "wifey"), the way the Jacksons have risen from the ashes after Michael's death. I'm so depressed, I have to watch the trainwrecks on American Idol tonight.

Speaking of future trainwrecks: Squeaky aka Tobey Maguire dropped out of Spiderman 4. Maybe they could hire George Clooney. I can just see someone super-buff like Channing Tatum taking Squeaky's place. Who will replace Kirsten Dunst? Of course: MEGAN FOX!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why does Dish waste her talent and even a minute of her precious life on this person?