Monday, January 11, 2010

Of Flesh and Blood, I'm Made

According to www.perezhilton.com, Human League is back in the studio. Dish may be lost in the 80s, but it was a great decade for music and Human League got it started with "Don't You Want Me." I was in eighth grade, sporting a hideous perm and wearing striped velour shirts. TJ was my love interest and I used to walk by his house at least twice a week (STALKER!). Go, Human League. Help me stay young!

Aside from Harry Reid's psychotic brain fart, Conan O'Brien is getting pummeled by NBC (discriminating against redheads). Mark McGwire finally confessed to his crutch. Little Jimmy just asked if that would be on the final exam. 2012 is almost here. The truth emerges, like those silken words from Anita Bryant's mouth.

Not to end on a bad note: Desperate Housewives was terrible and the evilization of Jon Tenney on B&S made everyone laugh (because he's so nice). My one prayer: Please don't let Sally Field go too long without getting laid.

No comments: