Saturday, July 14, 2012

Angel Feet Works Miracles Again!

I get nervous when I go for any kind of therapy. I don't like to be scrutinized or probed*. Last night was no different as I anxiously and sluggishly maneuvered my bloated self through the summer haze. I felt like sh*t, even after running 4.5 miles. No sooner did I set foot in Angel Feet's modest abode than my nerves abated. Angel Feet is a heavenly sanctuary focused on your feet and hands. Angelic Gingie took hold of my aching dogs and searing hands (I knit), rubbing out knots I didn't even know existed. I started to doze off, especially as "Clair de Lune" played softly. Flickering candles and little cherubs made for deliciously snoozy ambiance. Before I knew it, my time was up. My only thought: Book next appointment, which I did. You should, too.

*Get that mind out of the gutter, Hershey.

No comments: