Friday, July 13, 2012

Omarosa Saves!!!

Remember how a few years ago Omarosa Stallworth was that b*tch we loved to hate? She picked fights with everyone, including Bethenny, Wendy Williams and Piers Morgan. I never bought her treachery because often TV bitchery is just simple fame-whoring. What lies beneath is a heart of gold. I know, I couldn't say that with a straight face either. Say what you will, Omarosa came to Michael Clarke Duncan's rescue early this morning as he went into some cardiac arrest distress. Because I love Duncan, I now love Omarosa.

American Idol is officially screwed since J.Lo and Steven Tyler quit. Ain't no sunshine when she's gone -- both of them. A flower can't grow without the water of Aerosmith's lead singer or the sweet nectar of our favorite maid in Manha'in. I didn't watch this season, and I double-won't-watch next.

Today in quotable TG: "Life is more than just protein." It's funny because he tells this to the cat.

No comments: