Sunday, July 29, 2012

Where Did I Go?

Can I help that my daytime schedule sucked the energy from my limbs? I thought about the stars but could not research, opine or obsess as usual. Dishreaders, that lapse ends today. While I remain in Los Angeles, somewhere in the Santa Monica area in a super-sh*tty hotel, I am free as a bird and ready to root out the dirt.

Today, I'm dealing with the shock wave that Dr. Paul Nassir and Adrienne Maloof are separating. My heart breaks. They fought constantly on RHoBH but seemed to have this shorthand. I fantasized that their chilliness masked a smoldering connection behind closed doors. Maybe they are so rich, so taut-skinned that they don't need to struggle, which can be the struggle. Sad.

Still not reeling over the Kristen Stewart cheating scandal. Still believe it was a staged breakup. If it wasn't, ain't youth grand? Time to bring on the new big couple from a 50 Shades of Grey movie.

The Jacksons continue to be an absolute mess.

In personal news, TG is sore from his first surfing lesson. He's having fun berating me over my poor hotel choice.

No comments: