Monday, July 09, 2012

"Divorce, Divorce, Divorce"

I don't know if you recognize this line from Steven Seagal's Out for Justice where he plays a Brooklyn cop and wears a crazy beret. His wife leaves him because he's SOOOO devoted to his job (and wears a beret). What does this have to do with the staggering price of Apple products? Tom and Katie have allegedly settled their divorce/custody arrangement. That is AWESOME--and drama free. Makes me wonder: Katie must've had a HUGE, HUGE bargaining chip. Also in divorce: Laura Dern is divorcing Ben Harper, for real this time. I psychically knew this because, the other night, our waitress at some Belgian restaurant on the UES (yes, I went there) looked exactly like Laura. It was uncanny.

Kourtney Kardashian gave birth to a girl, named Penelope Scotland (ugh). I wonder if she pulled the baby out of her own maiden's flower the way she did with Mason. Kourt makes childbirth look so easy.

No comments: