Saturday, January 12, 2013

Golden Globes - 1 Day

Apologies for last night. I was with Dishfriendsincediapers, introducing her to the glory that is Jersey Boys (my 7th time, ushers still aren't impressed). John Lloyd Young (aka Dishmama's imaginary boyfriend) returned as Frankie. The show was such fun as usual and Dishfriendsincediapers now understands my mania. It is now hers. Alas, I'm going to be more conservative and go only if absolutely necessary for mood boost possibly next month.

Then today I went to see Chicago because Dishbrotherfriend Ray Bokhour is playing Amos, Roxy's husband. What a great show and Dishbrotherfriend brought the house down with "Mr. Cellophane." The two female leads were also jaw-droppingly amazing. All those foxy Fosse dancers made me want to hit the gym even harder after I eat this pain au chocolat. Can't wait to see it again!

Some big star news: Britney and Jason are no more. This worries me. Who's going to prop Britney up? Dish is volunteering, though Brit would have to move to NYC (Linds is coming too--I could start a day care). I've already started developing lesson plans. Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde are engaged--congrats, can see this. And, everyone is saying that Lance will come clean to Oprah about doping on Monday. I am setting my DVR to "pigs flying out of hell." Oops, sorry, no room, Oprah--The Bachelor and Real Housewives and Bones take precedence. 

Well, tonight I'm just going to keep reading In the Pleasure Groove by Duran Duran's John Taylor. It's addictive! Maybe with all the chapters on his coking out, I'm getting contact coke high? Cannot wait for the section on when John Taylor and Amanda de Cadenet become Mr. and Mrs. Too Gorgeous for Words!

Golden Globes tomorrow. Will miss politically incorrect Ricky Gervais.

No comments: