Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Swear I Didn't Get This For Myself...

I don't usually go for straight chocolate. There has to be something gooey or crunchy inside. Like say, a Snickers, Milky Way or Twix--except Three Musketeers makes me gag (unless frozen). TG brought me home this Godiva, perhaps to fatten up my finger so I can slip my engagement ring back on. Sure, no problem. Wolfed it down in three bites. Pancakes tomorrow, too.

Caught this adorable Jimmy Kimmel episode where Matt Damon takes over the show and brings on some frightening people. Some of those faces aren't real. Sad Hollywood downward spiral.

Sarah Palin and Fox have parted company. She's not been in the news as much lately. I fear she'll return to campaign but also think it's too late for her. There has been too much stupid under the bridge.

More murmurings about Angelina being pregnant with seventh child. Knitting a baby blanket for them.


No comments: