Sunday, January 06, 2013

Thomas Gibson Arrest? So Unfair!!!

Forget racial profiling, what about celebrity profiling? Every day it seems the police are bringing in another trashed gorgeous person, who might have had a nip or two of the bubbly. Don't we have standards? Aren't there real criminals roaming the streets? It's like, if you're Lindsay or now Thomas Gibson, you can't have a drink or seven without having the fuzz come at you like black crows on a carcass.

Why I'm a great wife: Tonight is the premiere of Downton Abbey--with SHIRLEY MACLAINE for whom I'd take a bullet. I've waited months and months and months. Because TG has suffered through many hours of DishTV, we're watching his choice: Rachael vs. Guy Celebrity Cookoff. He's rooting for Gilbert Gottfried. Dish is rooting for Tori Spelling's husband.

One of my favorite moments on TV. If you don't like it, don't worry--I have a million favorites.


No comments: