Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Pollution Generation

I won't lie: the LeAnn Rimes/Brandi Glanville feud fascinates me. I wonder: 1. Is it fake so that they can advance their careers? 2. Is LeAnn dumb and sad to fall for any of this and to constantly torment us with her bikini shots and strange new appearance? 3. Is Brandi the nutjob? All this hot air is over an actor whose only awesome work was in Living Out Loud because he was in the same frame as Holly Hunter. He's competent, watchable, but not worth all this. I'm still fixated. I want to see how it ends. Because it will end.

Despite the above, I realized today that I'm perfect. This is why I broke my FB fast (it only lasted two days). Why try to better myself when there's no need? In the ten extra hours from no FB stalking, I noticed that something in September caused everyone I know and see to have sex or successful IVF treatments because everyone is pregnant (not me--I swear). The latest is that Jolie might be on her 7th.

All I can say is: OUCH.

No comments: