Friday, January 18, 2013

I Have So Much To Say...

...about Lance Armstrong and other celebs, but TG just told me my forehead felt warm, which has sent me into a tailspin. I might have a fever. I don't want to take my temp because then I might be sicker than I thought and have to take medicine and act sick. Truth is I've felt awful since Wednesday but I had a flu shot so I can't be sick. Plus I have two large bags of work to do and so many celebs to follow.

Maybe a little about Lance. I assumed years ago he was doping so I found his interview with Oprah surprising and more The real Lance that I'd heard existed. He's wired differently. Also he might be leveling the playing field since many cyclists dope. I'm cynical enough to think he will once again make millions as an athlete.

No comments: