Friday, April 23, 2010

2012

Watching 2012 and scared out of my wits. When the sh*t goes down, I'm ready for my cyanide pill. Escaping Armageddon is too much work. Flying to outer space would put me in a straightjacket. While the movie's story is cliche beyond words, the special effects are fantastic. It's nice we live in a world that allows Oliver Platt to take over as President. Finally.

Dish is alone for the weekend and while I miss TG terribly, it will give me the opportunity to see The Back-up Plan without detection. J. Lo is irresistible to Dish, no matter how bad the flick (Monster-in-Law). This one seems beyond awful with the cliche morning sickness, clumsy heroine tripping over self and wispy hero who is no match for the Mighty Mistress of Booty. Then again, perhaps I'll focus my attention and prayers on another celebrity, for we all must send a message heavenward as Brett Michaels seems to be in ICU for a brain hermorrage. Redundant but true.

No comments: