Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LOL!

Several sites report that Steven Seagal kept sex slaves during the filming of Lawman and now he's being sued. There are too many jokes I could make, so I'll refrain. This Glimmer Man is Under Seige because he has too much Fire Down Below and feels that he's Above the Law. Let's hope the ensuing prison time doesn't render him Marked for Death. That would give him a pain in the Exit Wounds!

So, the real question is: Does Dish give up watching SS movies before flying? It's my good luck charm. During high pucker times, I ask myself "What Would Steven Do?" and a mental image of him calms me. "What Would Steven Do?" now means "Keep Sex Slaves." That would put me On Deadly Ground with TG.

You'd think with all the sex he'd lose weight. Okay, that's just mean, Dish.

Update: The Seagal camp is crying foul. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's with Dish and SS? He looks like an overstuffed and aging black leather jacket with bad hair. Does TG resemble him or something?

Dish said...

Oh, Anonymous, it's hard to explain Dish's fondness for SS. It's certainly not sexual in nature and TG has no fear of a Seagal/Dish merger (ugh!). The short version is that SS appeared in a dream before I was set to fly (Dish is scared of flying). Then, when I got on the plane, the movie had SS in it--during a time when no one cared about SS. It was a marvelous jolt and I was calm for the five-hour flight. Ever since, I've watched his movies before I fly. I don't question the universe.