Monday, April 12, 2010

False Alarm on Number Nine!

Upsie dupsies, Liz Taylor is NOT engaged again. You'd think she would have stopped after five. Of course, some of us haven't even had one. Violet-eyed b*tch! (Just kidding--I really am afraid of Virginia Woolf).

Kitty Kelley has a new book on Oprah coming out and alleges that Oprah and John Tesh had some hot interracial lovin' going on way back before Connie Selleca rocked his New Age keyboard. John Tesh/Oprah--I don't see it.

Conan will join TBS with his own 11-12 talk show. Not sure this is a stellar move, but thank God, he's employed again as of November.

In other news, Dish is exhausted. The stars never sleep and neither do I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many people say that sleep is overrated.

Dish said...

I wish that were true. I'll pretend that it is.