Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Two Saggy-Asses Are Single Again

Girls, don't swarm them all at once:

1. Mel Gibson has left his Russian baby-mama. Wonder if he'll go back to Robin who stuck by him from the beginning. Or he'll go into a nice special bathhouse, get real sweaty and find some way to releave his ache.

2. Larry King seems to be getting his eighth divorce. He and Liz Taylor could make a go of it.

I feel balance has been restored, even with my cattiness because my ass sags, too, like all the way down to my knees. I'm fine with this life-long condition. That's why the Goddess invented Spanx and Joan from Mad Men. Her caboose is massive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Dish could take some of her rear-fat and wrap it around Mrs-soon-to-be-ex-Mrs. Larry King's arms. They are frightening.

HersheyKiss said...

I've seen Dish's tush and it's spectacular.