Sunday, April 11, 2010

Female Gay Icon Engaged

Soon we'll have proof that sweet National Velvet star Elizabeth Taylor has had sex nine times since she'll take on her ninth husband. Though as we know from The Tudors, Jonathan Rhys Meyers didn't have sex with wife Joss Stone and their marriage was annulled. Love transcends age but I wonder how much a 49 y.o. man has in common with a 79 y.o. starlet (mama). I know: He thinks she's FABULOUS! Isn't Liz in a wheelchair, at death's door, in constant neck pain? This scenario seems awfully familiar, like when Liza Minelli married David Guest. If I were in so much pain, I'm not sure I'd want to engage in bedroom acrobatics. But what better fun than to marry a gay man, someone who adored you? If I had gobs of money and fame, I'd love to support his hopes/dreams and give him the rush of happiness that comes from being married to an icon. I would marry Cher in a heartbeat, and not just for her money.

No comments: