Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Somewhere in the English countryside...Madonna is crying."

I'm obsessed with last night's episode of Glee, "The Power of Madonna." Hearing that music again gave me chills. It could be an actual fever but maybe it's Madonna's power coursing through my veins. Most important for me is the power of Jane Lynch. That woman "haunts my dreams."*

News: Heather Locklear had a run in with the law, a hit and run at 4 a.m. I wasn't there, but it seems fishy to me. As is Cameron Douglas's light sentence for DRUG DEALING. More women have come forward in the Steven Seagal sexual harrassment case, which means I can no longer watch him. At least, Kate Gosselin was eliminated from Dancing with the Stars. Now the viewing public has to stop caring about her so she can return to being a mom. A little justice here and there.

Back to Glee.

* from The 40-Year-Old-Virgin.

No comments: