Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Forgettable Stars Break Up

The news was like a fist to the stomach. Audrina Partridge and Ryan Cabrera split up. When the plane landed, they were totally cool but then they were like fighting and got separate hotel rooms. Whatever happened to sleeping on the couch and making up at dawn when you realize you couldn't sleep because you had a crick in your neck and missed the person sleeping in the bed? Audrina is the one with the vacant stare on The Hills. Oh, that's not enough? She's the brunette. I think Cabrera is a musician, but I knew him when he was dating Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson's forgettable sister who is now married to a forgettable musician. The sad thing--like the elephant, Dish never forgets!

In other news, Nicollette Sheridan is suing Marc Cherry over a Desperate Housewives bitch-slapping. I was waiting for something from her. What else will she do since she got electrocuted on the show and broke up with Michael Bolton?

Me, I'm planning my own publicity stunt. Basketball under clothes, fainting spell at the Ivy, powder on my cleavage. You do the math.

No comments: