Sunday, April 18, 2010

More Money for Sandra

Is Oxygen taking advantage of our renewed obsession with Sandra or is the network supporting her? Right now, her movies are playing back to back. I turned on for a second but one look at her face and I wanted to weep. I know she'll come through stronger than ever, but it's too soon for Dish.

Cover your eyes, JJ, because this will hurt. Kathy Griffin did a poolside pap smear and got vagazzled to raise pubic, I mean, public awareness for women's cancers. I'm not sure if the notion of vagazzling came from Jennifer Love Hewitt, but I support it. Tho, who has time for vagazzling? Not Dish. If I'm going to devote precious minutes to gluing crystals and sequins on my pelvic area, I better be starring in a Las Vegas show with Cher.

6 comments:

dm said...

Who is Sandra--which Sandra?

dm said...

O--I got it. Thank you. DM is slow.

DBSK said...

I'm pretty sure I won't like the answer, but I need to ask. What is 'vagazzling'?

HersheyKiss said...

DBSK, significa haciendo la vagina lucir. Fuchi!

John Haracopos said...

eeeeeeewwwwwwww....

DBSK said...

My sentiments exactly!