Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dish FINALLY met Gale Harold!!!

That was evil. The truth is I'm now two degrees from Gale. My friend Langdon, the infectious (in a non-STD way) host of "Langdon Nation" (http://www.HotTalkLa.com) met Hal Sparks, which is almost like my meeting Gale. Langdon reports that Hal has the sexiest voice and was charming. But what about Gale???? Not to worry, Langdon mentioned to Hal that he (Langdon) had a friend (Dish) who liked Hal's (really, just Gale's) work (charisma, not necessarily work itself). Which is close. Yay, dream come true!

Since nothing could top this excitement, Dish settled in with All About Steve, where Sandra plays a nerdy wordsmith stalker of Bradley Cooper (who, I'm sure, kills small animals but has great gay frosted tips). I hate to admit this: I mostly wanted to hit Sandra's character for being such a nerd.

Back to my cross stitching of trite sentence on pillow, followed by multiple testings of gravity from lofty place--like my superior brain!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Huh, Hal Sparks hates Gale, so your friend saying that probably accounted for the migraine he developed later that night. ;-)

Dish said...

Good info, Besame, and most importantly, hope there was a speedy recovery for the migraine.

Will keep my devotion to Hal and Gale separate from now on. Hal gets special kudos for putting up with someone he hates for 5 years and not letting it show! A good lesson for us all.

DBSK said...

DBSK wants to meet Hal Sparks! A real cutie!!

John Haracopos said...

This is too odd.... I awoke on this Sunday morning April 25th with the clear dream memory of hangin' with Gale, speaking to him about you, your blog and his feelings about both. I promised that I wouldn't kiss & tell, so I won't; lets just say Dish is cool. I did text you to come join us but you had your phone off...
So with this on J.J.'s mind, I thought it's been a couple days since I took a look at Dish's rants, you can imagine how this post popped out at me.
XO, The Greek Kid.
P.S. Darling, Have you forgotten that J.J. has met Gale, Hal & Randy??? Yes , it's true...