Sunday, April 25, 2010

Now It's Really Official

Another unnamed actress (I'm wondering if it's Julianna Margulies) reported in today's Post that Steven Seagal used to harrass actresses during the filming of Out for Justice way back in the early 1990s. This is the movie where Seagal wore a French beret and spoke with a hilarious accent. The Seagal camp claims that this actress is bitter for not having a better career, which is kinda pot calling kettle black. Maybe SS could do Jenny Craig, which has breathed new life into Valerie Bertinelli. His camp also wonders why it took this actress twenty years to come forward. Ha! This was the time of Anita Hill, William Kennedy Smith, where you get skewered if you come forward against a powerful man. Asswipes.

Based on this new testimony, a couple tips years ago that I chose to ignore, I really have to give up my obsession with his movies. It'll probably take another push for me to put the DVDs into a bag for the Salvation Army.

Please don't tell me that Julia and the members of Duran Duran are also heathens. My world has been shaken enough.

No comments: