Friday, April 16, 2010

Dish is on Facebook!

You can now become a fan of Dish Upon a Star. The page is fairly empty and ready for all your scathing or joy-filled comments on the stars. This site will gain momentum over the next few months as I read Blogging for Dummies REALLY FAST and brainstorm with Dishbrothersidekick, who is my true brain.

As for news, how about that Steven Seagal? His reality show has been suspended and more damaging unZen doody is coming out. I'd blocked from my memory Jenny McCarthy's outrageous Seagal experience and Sharon Stone's enraged silence about working with him. How could my spiritual water buffalo be such a letch? I must focus 100% of my attention on Julia now. During tough times, WWJD? For instance, Dish HATES the Upper East Side. I get hives when I have to take the 6 uptown. Yes, 1/2 of my exes live up there, but worst, it's the site of too many fits of Dish-anxiety. Reality check: Julia has popped out three kids, traveled all over the world, been in a relationship with Kiefer Sutherland and lived to tell about it. Going to the UES is small potatoes for Julia, ergo small potatoes for Dish. Here I go...out the door. Lovely people are waiting at the other side.

ps. FYI--Dish's cheekbones are starting to look like Julia's.

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

What a lovely idea, but I'm unable to become a FB friend. My secret identity would be revealed and the paparazzi would hound me endlessly. I might even get threats based on prior commentary concerning the need for Clorox, the refuse that is the junk of some folks, and the like.

DM said...

More steak and doughnuts, please. We liked your cheekbones as they were.