Sunday, April 04, 2010

Four Dicks and a Chick

I have to wonder: Where will the next scandal come from? These days, it's all about what cheating/abusive spouses are doing. Bruce Springsteen is allegedly involved in a couple's divorce, Tiger Woods returned to golf but his wife is not by his side (good for her!), Charlie Sheen will return to his show (needs $$$) and Jesse James left rehab after v. little time (I guess he's all better now). We need examples of great spouses, don't we?

TG and I are having a Dolly Parton moment. We watched the video for "Better Get to Livin'" and I might have convinced him to watch Straight Talk. He thinks she's "cute" and he's always liked her. Fingers crossed we can also watch Steel Magnolias, which could be the beginning of his nightmare.

4 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Dolly's "cute"? And I guess the Amazing Race is "ok". The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas will go down in history as the finest film of all time, mark my words!

DBSK said...

Straight Talk is one of the most inspiring movies I've ever seen!!!!

HersheyKiss said...

Dolly consistently has important life lessons to teach us through her film career, her music, and her deeds. All you need is Dolly and you're on the right track.

Anonymous said...

Dolly forever.