Thursday, April 01, 2010

Going to Rehab

Because he parked his car in too many garages, Jesse James is in rehab, which shocks me. I suspect he won't do the reality show route afterwards, but what is the rehab for? Maybe a bigger dating pool. Just think, you're in the same house with like-minded pervs and junkies. Rehab is Candyland (though some people really do work the program--but Dish is suspicious of the stars!). Plus, you get to talk ENDLESSLY about yourself, which I imagine celebs love (I know I do, about myself naturally).

While we're on the subject of addicts, I might have successfully gotten TG addicted to Altoids and Charlie Sheen is supposedly leaving Two and 1/2 Men. The few times I watched the show, it seemed that Charlie WAS the show. He should continue with the coke and prostitues--it sells papers, which invigorates the economy.

3 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

If my math is correct, that would be 2.5 - 1 = 1.5 men. Sounds like a show with a REALLY well endowed main character. I hope they air that.

Dish said...

It might be a scam for Charlie to get more money. Agh! I'm so jaded now.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dish, Friend and I think you have hit the nail on the head about rehab. What better topic of conversation than me me me and my rehab. Thanks a lot.