Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Emily Maynard Is Like Crack!

Usually I would never watch The Bachelorette, but the lure of Emily as the chooser made me giddy. She is beyond adorable with her Southern manners, sob story and bright smile and large fake chompers. I don't care if she's a fame-whore in girl-next-door disguise. Plus, Dolly Parton will guest star and...okay, I just fainted. Too much excitement with Emily, Dolly, buying Duran Duran ticket (and having them respond to my Tweet!).

My verdict on Emily's suitors are:

A few closet cases. Any guy with six-pack abs should go away as washboards are vile. My money is on: Doug, Arie, and Ryan if he gets a better haircut. The singer/songwriter should stay only for entertainment value as he used the term: "disparate facets" which can only mean he's a tool.

Conspiracy theory: This season times well with Chris Harrison's divorce. Maybe HE'LL be the wild card. I sense some unresolved shmexual chemistry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, Dolly is appearing where? When does that show air? What channel??

Dish said...

I'm not sure when Dolly appears, but they showed her in one of the previews of coming attractions for the season. I suggest you go to Hulu, watch episode 1 so you won't miss a thing, then just DVR Monday evenings. Emily is so darling, like a younger mini-Dolly with smaller boobs.