Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Star Sighting--Anna Deveare Smith!!!

As reported by Dishbrother: "Monday 5/21 3:10pm hailing a cab on W72nd St between Bway & Amsterdam. She looked great...but worried and late." She is kicking some serious acting-ass on Nurse Jackie. Though I have a special fondness for her performance in The American President.

During the Billboard Awards there was a kerfuffle between Ray J and the Houston family. The morning after, Ray J was allegedly out of it, hospitalized for dehydration and exhaustion. Dehydration: diarrhea, right? And exhaustion: from so much diarrhea. That's all I can think. Poor Ray J.

Sham marriage: Tom Cruise advised me during an Oprah interview (I know he was talking to me personally) that the tabloids are 100% garbage. But a recent blind item alleges that he and Katie have secretly split. I'm having some abandonment issues over this. While I want Katie to soar as an actress, I've become accustomed to them as a pair. It pains me to think of Tom as single. He's not getting any younger. Or is he?

It's official: I'm giving up The Today Show for GMA. Duran Duran is playing on 6/18 on the latter! 74 days until Dish sees them in concert again.

FB stock plunged, as TG had predicted (he's not in finance). I was going to buy shares but I gave my 2$ to my favorite homeless person in City Hall.

Breaking Bad gets bad again on July 15--Dish's birthday.

1 comment:

John Haracopos said...

I like ADS, but a close friend who shall remain nameless worked for her some years ago told me that she was such an overbearing, self-important KOOS that even quitting his job- would never be a far enough move away from her as, and I quote, "the devil is everywhere and once you know her, there is nowhere to hide"